- Provide a more structured learning environment, more student discipline and increase parental involvement.
- Holds students, teachers, and parents accountable for improving student achievement.
- Give schools' leaders more flexibility when managing their school, allowing them to respond to parents and students needs.
- Reward high quality teachers for their excellent services.
- Enable schools to focus their primary mission on improving student achievement.
- Give schools more flexibility and control to design their curriculum.
- Increases parental options for where to send their child to school.
From the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools